HERBALIST, AROMATHERAPIST AND HOLISTIC CERTIFICATION CLASSES

Our phone number is: 480-331-9355
Please call us with any questions or email us at botanicaleducation@gmail.com



Monday, January 25, 2010

BACK PAIN RELIEF - CONFIDENCE TO MAKE A HEALING BLEND AFTER ONE CLASS!

Jacque- I just wanted to thank you for teaching us such a great class last week... It came in handy today! My husband felt something pop in his back yesterday at work, but was not feeling too bad last night. Today, however, he could barely move...Extreme pain. He had hurt his back as a young adult, and the last time it went out it was very costly. ..Urgent Care, MRI's, months of Physical Therapy... Today, with the information that I learned from the Level 2 Essential Oils Certification class, I was able to make a pain/therapy blend to help his severe back spasm and give him some relief. I prayed that I would know what to use...grabbed the class hand-out and made a blend... I added some extra oils to the Chiro Care blend that you had given us and applied the oils to his back and feet and then used a warm compress. I also called my Dad and Uncle to give him a blessing! After a few applications he came, walking out - Not his usual gait, but he was up right and not grimacing in pain! By tonight he is remarkably better. I'm so thankful for your classes. Love you for sharing, even though it it sooo much work! Worth every penny I pay- C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...