HERBALIST, AROMATHERAPIST AND HOLISTIC CERTIFICATION CLASSES

Our phone number is: 480-331-9355
Please call us with any questions or email us at botanicaleducation@gmail.com



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Body Systems class was my favorite! I had struggled understanding how to use essential oils because I had never taken Anatomy and Physiology classes. Thank you for the way you so clearly explained the body and how it worked in the 15 classes. I especially liked that you use Power Points in all your classes with visuals, because I am a very visual learner. I had been afraid of the Chemistry and also of the Botanical Names, but was pleasantly surprised when you reviewed the material and made sure that we understood and "owned" the information. Thanks for this great series of classes! I am so excited to continue on with Levels 3 and 4! When will your class schedule be completed for the Fall and Winter of 2010-2011? DP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...