HERBALIST, AROMATHERAPIST AND HOLISTIC CERTIFICATION CLASSES

Our phone number is: 480-331-9355
Please call us with any questions or email us at botanicaleducation@gmail.com



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CERTIFICATIONS IN HOLISTIC HEALTH ARE VALUABLE AND SAVE YOU MONEY!

Dear Jacque,


I am glad to see you are starting in September for the level 4 (Holistic Pathology - Illnesses and Diseases).  I have decided to take your class and my real estate is going to be just doing referrals so I don't have so much stress.  This market has been too stressful for me to start all over again. 


I want you to know because I have the certificates in Aromatherapy and Nutrition, that I was able to connect with the company called PURE ENCAPSULATIONS and get the supplements at the professional price!  A saving of at least 50% for my needed vitamins and supplements, etc.  What a blessing to our family.
 

Thank you so much,
love and blessing
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...